The Year Book office has a number of handy tools to help you complete and submit your congregation’s 2020 Year Book information to the General Board’s Year Book office in Indianapolis. You may find them all on the Year Book page, or see the list below.
- Helpful how-to video now available. Click here to watch.
- Plus find answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the report. Click here for FAQs
- Congregational Tool Kit – a handy overview of the process and deadlines. Click here for the Tool Kit.
- What to Collect – a list of data needed for the form. Click here for the Info to Gather list.
- Need a paper form to work from while you collect your info? Get a paper copy here.
Choose a Way to Submit
- Online at https://disciples.org/yearbook/ then click on the link under Congregational Reporting for English, Spanish or Korean. To file online you will need your CHURCH PIN #. If you need help finding your PIN # you may search for it HERE using your congregation’s zip code or city/state.
- Email a scanned copy to the Regional Office to be received by March 10th: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax a copy to the Regional Office to be received by March 10th: 405-283-1668
- Mail the form to the Regional Office to be received by March 10th. Address: Christian Church in Oklahoma, 301 NW 36th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73118-8661
Deadline to Submit the 2020 Year Book Form Is March 15, 2020
Please contact the Regional Office if you have any questions regarding your 2020 Year Book Form. 405-528-3577.
Year Book and Directory forms are important to maintaining your church’s 501(c)3 tax status with the IRS. The General Board of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) votes and approves the list of member churches, church agencies and institutions published in the Year Book for submission to the IRS. This assures contributions to your congregation may be properly reported as tax exempt to the IRS.