Summer Camp Registration Closes May 6th
Don’t wait until the last minute to register!
Chi Rho Camp, CYF Conference, and Junior Camp are at 50% capacity or more.
Discovery Day Camp and Mission Camp Enid are filling up!
Our Summer Camp Season is just over a month away! On June 6th, our volunteer counselors and directors will gather at Oakridge Camp to make final preparations for Chi Rho Camp that begins the afternoon of June 7th. Yes, we are offering overnight summer camps this year! Back in February, the Commission for Children, Youth, and Young Adults created Covid-19 procedures and policies that will guide our camps and with everyone’s cooperation mitigate the possible spread of Covid-19 to campers, adult volunteers, or to families when camper return home. It will be a great, fantastic, meaning-filled return of summer camp because your camper helped create Holy ground this summer.
Overview: Covid-19 Procedures and Policies
- Mask Required for Campers and Counselors
- Covid-19 Rapid Test at Check-In for Camp
- Small Groups Limited to 8 youth and 2 adults
- Campers will be with their small group throughout the day
- Hand Sanitizer, Physical Distance, Primarily Outdoor Activities
- Camp Sizes Limited
- Click here to download the latest Covid-19 Procedures & Policies
Contact Rev. Michael Davison mdavison at okdisciples dot org if you have questions.